I very much enjoy being asked to support schools and multi-academy trusts on their journeys to improving standards and performance in maths.
I have worked with numerous maths departments across the West Midlands, and I offer a number of support systems to help improve performance. These could be delivered face-to-face or through online platforms if preferred:
- carry out departmental reviews with full written and verbal reports with areas of strength and suggestions for improvements.
- work with leaders to support curriculum development and departmental management, as well as at trust level.
- work with individuals on their own planning and performance in the classroom.
- deliver departmental bespoke CPD sessions.
- deliver conference-style presentations to groups of schools.
- deliver workshops to pupils on a range of maths areas, including topics to exam preparation.
Below you can see just some of the feedback I have received. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss how I could support you and your team.